Kult Beyond launched: Price, specifications and much more - Technical Janu - Latest Tech Knowledge

Random posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here







Kult Beyond launched: Price, specifications and much more- New Delhi-based Kult has launched a new 4G-VoLTE enabled budget smartphone -- Beyond -- in India. The company had forayed into the smartphone market last year with its Kult 10 smartphone. The smartphone was then claimed to be the first smartphone from an Indian brand to offer 3GB RAM under Rs 8,000.





Price and availability
The Kult Beyond comes with a price tag of Rs 6,999 and will be exclusively available on Amazon in the country starting August 18. At this price point, the smartphone will compete against the likes of Moto C Plus, Xiaomi Redmi 4 and the recently-launched Coolpad Note 5 Lite C.




Specifications
The Kult Beyond features a 5-inch HD display with 720x1280 pixel resolution. Running on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system out-of-the-box, the handset is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core processor. The smartphone offers 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB by adding a microSD card. For imaging duties, the device sports a 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash and a 13MP front shooter for selfies, also with dual LED flash. The connectivity options of the smartphone include 4G, VoLTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS. The device is backed by a 3,000 mAh battery that lasts for up to 25 talk time hours, according to the company.




Commenting on the launch, Hardip Singh, executive director, Optiemus Infracom said, "Today's hyper-connected millennial demands high performance smartphone with great camera quality. We kept that in mind while building Kult Beyond. This beautifully designed smartphone comes loaded with class-leading features and functionalities at a very attractive price, which is an added advantage."




"At Kult, our endeavor is to offer made-in-India and best in class smartphones at very compelling price points. We are confident that Kult Brand will connect with today's youth and meet their demands and requirements at large. We expect to see huge demand for Kult Beyond and are bullish on its success." he further added.




8 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a Newbie, I am always browsing online for articles that can help me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He used to be totally right. This publish truly made my day. You can not consider just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could certainly see your skills in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was wonderful reading this info and I believe you're absolutely right. Tell me in case you are involved in coffee machines, this is my primary expertise. I really hope to check back with you in the near future, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I frequently go through your articles carefully. I am furthermore thinking about shareit new version, perhaps you could talk about this sometimes. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages