Looking at superstar Shah Rukh Khan‘s elder son Aryan Khan‘s this latest, one question you definitely will want to ask is ‘ He can smile?’. Yes, we have hardly or have never seen the star kid smiling. He always has that straight face and the reason behind is yet to be revealed. The reason behind this smiling picture can be his much awaited Bollywood debut. Yes! The star kid is on the set an d shooting for a commercial. Don’t believe us. A veteran photographer who keeps a close tab on daily happenings in Bollywood revealed on his Instagram post that he is on the sets of an advertisement. But is he assisting or acting, that’s yet to be resolved. But one thing we are glad that the boy has taken a step ahead towards his aspiration in making a career in Bollywood.

Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan is unarguably one of the most popular star kid. Before making a debut in Bollywood, he has millions of fan followings. All thanks to his dad’s stardom. But also there is a huge responsibility on Aryan to take his dad’s legacy forward and we hope he manages to live to fans expectations.

Nowadays there is a huge debate going on nepotism all thanks to Kangana Ranaut, Obviously, Aryan’s debut will spark the fire on the nepotism debate. SRK was asked his opinion on this ongoing debate, ” I want my kids to make a name for themselves on their own feet. If they want to become marine biologist, then she should become that. If they want to become an actor or a filmmaker, then that’s also great. I don’t understand this discussion (on nepotism). When I hear the word ‘nepotism,’ I feel the other person is talking about Napoleon. Even though I know enough English, still I don’t understand it and the discussion. Whether I agree or disagree — I don’t even understand it so how can I have an opinion?”.

Source- India.com