How to Update Yu Yunique to Android 8.0 Oreo Without PC - Technical Janu - Latest Tech Knowledge

Random posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
So do you Want to update Yu Yunique to Android 8.0 Oreo We will use a Custom ROM which is known as Lineage os 15.0 and for those who don’t know what is lineage os so it is basically a continuation of the CyanogenMod. So before you start installing the ROM on your device there are some pre-requirements you have to follow and make sure you follow all of them carefully:

Pre-requirements before you Update Yu Yunique to Android 8.0 Oreo



  • This custom rom is only for Yu yunique So don’t try to Install it on any other device

  • Make sure there is more than 50% battery in your device

  • TWRP recovery is required to Install Lineage os 15 on Yu Yunique, Here is the Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android device Without PC

  • Make a backup of all Existing files on your device.


Download Android 8.0 Oreo rom for Yu Yunique


LineageOS 15

How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Rom on Yu Yunique



  • First of all Download android Oreo rom for Yunique

  • Now Rename the rom To Update.zip or whatever you prefer but make sure that you remember the name easily

  • Now move the file to the root of sd card

  • Now you have to boot your Yu Yunique in TWRP recovery mode

  • After Booting in Recovery mode Tap on WIPE

  • Now choose Wipe Dalvik Cache

  • Now Choose Wipe Cache partition

  • Now Choose Wipe Data Factory reset

  • Now You have to Tap on Install

  • Now Choose the Update.zip file

  • Now Swipe to confirm Installation

  • Now After sometime, you will get a Successfully Installed Notification on the screen

  • Now Tap on Reboot

  • That’s all!! you have successfully Update Yu Yunique to Android 8.0 Oreo


So this was our Guide on How to Update yu Yunique to Android 8.0 Oreo i hope you liked our Guide and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.

10 comments:

  1. I am often to blogging and i seriously appreciate your content material. The write-up has definitely peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for new facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am happy to express that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot definitely will make sure to don’t disregard this site and give it a glance on a continuing basis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I'm so grateful I discovered your webpage, I basically discovered you by mistake, when I was looking on Google for garageband for windows. Anyways I'm here now and would just love to say thank you for a remarkable write-up and the overall enjoyable website (I likewise adore the design), I don't have the time to read it completely at the minute yet I have bookmarked it and even added in the RSS feed, so when I have enough time I will be returning to browse a lot more. Please do keep up the superb job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site. He was once totally right. This put up actually made my day. You can not believe simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally arrived right here via some other web address on homework planner and considered I might as well consider this. I enjoy the things I see so now I am following you. Looking forward to looking into the blog all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, you're certainly correct. I always read your posts thoroughly. I am also curious about aptoide android, maybe you might talk about that sometimes. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is fantastic upgrades on the structure of this webpage, I certainly like that! My own is dealing with lic policy details and there are plenty of stuff to do, I am yet still a newbie in web design. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're certainly right, I would love to discover more information on the subject! I'm also interested in aadhar card application because I believe it's very unique presently. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages